[RE-wrenches] solar hot water penetration flashing

Randy Brooks Randy at BrooksSolar.com
Wed Jun 9 13:16:48 PDT 2010

I saw a "Retrofit (Wrap-Around) Dektite" flashing in a recent Dynamic Fastener catalog just before reading this post.  It looks like it would work for replacing a flashing around a continuous pipe.

Randy Brooks
Brooks Solar, Inc.
Solar Power for People
140 Columbia View