[RE-wrenches] GT 3.0 FAILURES

Dana Brandt dana at ecotechenergy.com
Mon Jun 7 11:29:10 PDT 2010

I installed several a couple years ago and had an average of one failure per
installed inverter. Tech support wasn't particularly helpful and a couple of
the replacements took months to be shipped. Customers aren't very
understanding of systems being down for 4-5 months. We no longer use any
Xantrex GT.

Dana

Dana Brandt
Ecotech Energy Systems, LLC