[RE-wrenches] Oceanlink

Dave Click daveclick at fsec.ucf.edu
Wed May 26 18:25:21 PDT 2010

I hope for your sake that you're kidding, because your residential
customers may eventually find out that the power-save devices don't
deliver the promised savings and will ask you why it was a $400 option.

I'm guessing that the Oceanlink "Energy Solution" is even less effective
than the power-save units, based on the three nonfunctional company
websites and the founder's previous job being a PhD in electrical
engineering; no wait, I mean salesman.
http://forums.mikeholt.com/showthread.php?t=91211
http://www.mikeholt.com/newsletters.php?action=display&letterID=434

"Run away!!!"