[RE-wrenches] Rip in panel backing

Exeltech exeltech at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 17:12:22 PDT 2010

Brian and all...

I have some of the PV-specific sealant in my office.  I'll confirm the manufacturer and part number when I go in tomorrow...

Some sealants I've used over the decades to repair PV seal initially, but don't stay sealed permanently to the PV backsheet.  It takes a few years to become "unglued".  By then .. moisture has entered and damaged the PV.

The sealant at my office goes on .. and stays on.

Watch this space.

Dan