[RE-wrenches] TED MONITORING

Roy Butler roy at four-winds-energy.com
Fri May 21 08:03:20 PDT 2010

I'm also testing the Envi and so far, I have identified 2 problems.

The first is that it does not show you kilowatt hours, only cumulative cost.
The second is that the power display is called "instantaneous energy."

Isn't that an awful lot like power? ;-)

So far, I'm underwhelmed by the Envi

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
NYSERDA eligible PV&  wind installer
PA Sunshine Program Approved PV Installer
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46
Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747

www.four-winds-energy.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

The 6th Annual Small Wind Conference
A Gathering of small wind industry stakeholders
June 15 and 16, 2010
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
info at smallwindconference.com
http://www.smallwindconference.com