[RE-wrenches] TED MONITORING

jason pozner zzyyzzx11 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:16:26 PDT 2010

Ironically as I was looking through my TED 5000 package this thread came
through.

I am looking to use the TED for data logging for an off grid project, and
plan on connecting a computer directly to the Gateway, as the client doesn't
have internet access.  I hope to use the information for system sizing.
Have any of you found the logging to be unreliable??  There is no display
involved, and loads are powered by a bit of solar, but mostly generator.

Jay Pozner
Nunatak AES