[RE-wrenches] Whats with Kyocera

Blair May tump at hughes.net
Thu May 20 06:29:30 PDT 2010

WOW Chris I have always held great respect for you,is this for real????
Those spring time winds haven't distorted your sense of reality? You sure
that you are dealing w/ the same SUMWIZE that I tried to deal w/?
NO personal interaction w/ my "sales person" It seemed that they wanted to
have me buy their product as long as I went on line ordered, checked the
status of inventory & shipping, didn't expect any follow up from them nor
expecting to actually talk to my rep!
 You & I are ~ the same age & I think you remember when a sales person made
the effort to win & KEEP your biz.
Perhaps you might want to forward this to your sales rep. I still have an
account there but I expect more from my sales person then setting up my on
line password!