[RE-wrenches] AC breakers used in DC applications

bob reellison at gmail.com
Mon May 17 03:22:51 PDT 2010

The UL listing is only good for 12 or 24 volts, the manufacturer listing
carries no weight if the defecation hits the rotary oscillator.

UL is the one that counts.

If you're using an MPPT controller unless the panels are wired as single
panels you can't use the QO breakers. I have always run them in pairs, in
this area we can't run them in a series of 3, too cold.

As Robin told me once when I thought that I could, "Move to Hawaii and do it
there"

Outback and Midnites's gear has changed the industry. Many thanks to them.

Later,

Bob