[RE-wrenches] AC breakers used in DC applications

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Fri May 14 01:03:42 PDT 2010

Thanks Guys,

Michael, your memory and/or your expert use of the archives clarified what I should have remembered as Windy's comments. Thank you.

In related matters, what are the benefits / disadvantages / preferred applications of a thermal-magnetic breaker over a thermal-hydraulic breaker.

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar