[RE-wrenches] NABCEP Statement about ULU

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Thu May 6 04:22:22 PDT 2010

Hi Bob-O,

Thanks for the PR update, in which one thrust appears to be an all encompasing /embracing appeal by listing the affiliations of the Board members. Any reason the website doesn't list the actual Board members _with_ their formal affiliation titles (i.e.. member, president)?

I appreciate the announcement not degenerating into mud slinging (at least not yet <G>). As Joel said, "Nicely managed. Congratulations."

Thanks,

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar