[RE-wrenches] required inverter and system testing

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Wed May 5 13:08:36 PDT 2010

Hi Greg, we've done a lot of Gov't, Public Works stuff over the years. Be very detailed with your list of inclusions and exclusions and stay away from the "power performance guarantees" Your company should be the one to define "Prime Solar Conditions". I'd have a line item in your bid to cover the cost of all the testing and itemize your bid as much as possible so they know what they are getting in your bid and can compare it to your competition......

Max Balchowsky
SEE Systems
1048 Irvine Ave, Suite 217
Newport Beach, Ca. 92660