[RE-wrenches] Any experience with Kaneka PV arrays?

Matt Lafferty gilligan06 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 10:03:20 PDT 2010

Hi Joel,

Funny thing about module frames bowing when lifted by the long rail... In
this era of large-area modules, which framed modules don't?

As noted in my original post, my experience from a few years ago is that the
overall module quality was superior to others of the time. Sturdiness of the
frames included.

Matt Lafferty