[RE-wrenches] Corrugated roofing attachments

Eric Andrews eric at ecosolarnow.com
Mon May 3 13:41:35 PDT 2010

Glenn -

We have used the Corru Bracket on several metal roof jobs that were not
actually corrugated metal profile.  They fit nicely over many standard metal
roof profiles and the butyl self-adhere sealant is great for fast layout.
We've had success w/ metal and wood purlins and use Tek fasteners w/ washer.
Your engineer can verity the fastening system/screw length.  Overall, I like
the product.

Eric R. Andrews
NABCEP Certified PV Installer

Eco Solar, Inc.
www.ecosolarnow.com

PO Box 5194
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
541-281-8252 cell
541-273-3200 office
 <mailto:eric at ecosolarnow.com> mailto:eric at ecosolarnow.com

Saving the World...  One Solar Panel at a Time!