[RE-wrenches] FM60/rectifier for gen charging

boB Gudgel boB at midnitesolar.com
Tue Apr 27 19:56:27 PDT 2010

toddcory at finestplanet.com wrote:
> Don't you think the transformer is good for isolation?
>
> Todd

I like transformer isolation, but I suppose as long as the neutral of
the generator is
tied to ground and battery negative you'll be OK.

As far as capacitors go, there is usually plenty of capacitance built
into on the PV input of
MPPT charge controllers already.  At least the ones I have seen, there's
LoTs of C.

boB