[RE-wrenches] Hans Petersen

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Fri Apr 23 16:43:18 PDT 2010

Marco Mangelsdorf wrote at 04:20 PM 4/23/2010:

>Very sad news about Hans.
>
>Can anyone tell me who he was working for there in S.F. and whether he was wearing any kind of safety gear?

Yes, very sad.

I did some web research and was unable to discover who he was working with. I did not want to bother family and friends with questions. But there are several memorial web sites that talk about him and how much he was liked and what was going on with him.

This is from an email to Home Power from a friend of his: