[RE-wrenches] Modules with PV wire

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Mon Apr 19 12:03:59 PDT 2010

Hello, Marv & all~

I assumed that "pv wire" versus regular XLPE wire was non-relevant for the
Enphase inverter architecture. Did that change...or will it change in the
near future?

If I'm asking before Enphase is ready to answer that's OK, but kindly post
an update to this topic when the time is right.

Jolliness,

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com

Voice: 970-731-4675