[RE-wrenches] sources of DC equipment

Dan Fink danbob at hughes.net
Sun Apr 11 18:40:28 PDT 2010

I second on the quality of the APRS World DC LED fixtures too Ryan. Just
put a couple in here and they are working great. The ones I got are
built-ins only though--not an Edison or 1159 bayonet. Wouldn't want to
light a whole room here with *any* LED fixture, but these are nice
undercabinet lights for a countertop.

DAN FINK