[RE-wrenches] Outback Grid Problems

Steve Higgins shiggins at outbackpower.com
Sun Apr 4 09:02:43 PDT 2010

Not that I'm aware of... We just use it as a quick fix for those customers with a less than perfect grid connection.   Unfortunately with some grid connections even this doesn't fix the problem.

It Open the voltage window from 108 to 132 and frequency to +/- 2 Hz.

It would be nice to know what the disconnect, or stop sell reason is... it would give us a better understanding of what is going on.

Steve Higgins.
Sr Application Engineer.
Sub-Saharan Africa Business Dev Mgr.
Outback Power Systems.