[RE-wrenches] Outback Grid Problems

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Wed Mar 31 15:22:53 PDT 2010

If you only need to log V, A and Hz (for this need anyway) you would do fine with the Fluke 289. I have one and love it. It will download to a computer too with FlukeView Forms via the IR port and interface cable (comes with FlukeView). This is a VERY fast meter and will capture anything that I can imagine that matters in your case. You'll find it for about 1/4 of the cost of the 345.

-jeff o