[RE-wrenches] Module Warranty

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 15 20:16:59 PDT 2010

The whole warranty set up is a bit of a hold-over from the time when DC from any source was fine as long as it could contribute to charging a 12 volt battery. But today, how is a "make-up-the-difference" module going to fit into anyone's string? As far as replacing the module option, more distributors are reluctant to box and ship individual modules. A warranty under these conditions is not very helpful, unless you buy a pallet from a bad batch.

Bill Dorsett

SunwrightS

1715 Leavenworth

Manhattan, KS  66502

Home/Office 785/539=1956

Cell  785/564-2583

wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net

See Amory Lovins July 08 on Charlie Rose

http://www.charlierose.com/guests/amory-lovins