[RE-wrenches] NABCEP website ideas

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Sun Mar 14 07:41:53 PDT 2010

Hi Allan,

I like the idea of adding the cert date to the NABCEP list. Here in California we can go to the contractors state license board website and check contractor license info at any time:

https://www2.cslb.ca.gov/OnlineServices/CheckLicense/LicenseRequest.asp

I imagine that other states have similar websites. It's great to be able to see when the license was issued, current status, and to see if any claims have been filed against the contractor.

I don't have a strong opinion about the nationwide list but I don't see any downsides to it.

I'm both a NABCEP certified PV and Thermal installer.

-August

August Goers

Luminalt Energy Corporation
O: 415.564.7652