[RE-wrenches] Teacher wants a cutaway PV module

David Katz dkatz at aeesolar.com
Wed Feb 24 18:21:53 PST 2010

I am pretty sure that tempered glass with shatter as soon as you cut
into the edge.  That is the nature of tempered glass.
David

David Katz

Chief Technical Officer

AEE Solar

1155 Redway Drive

P.O. Box 339

Redway, CA  95560

Tel (707) 825-1200

Fax (707) 825-1202

dkatz at aeesolar.com <mailto:david at aeesolar.com>

www.aeesolar.com <http://www.aeesolar.com/>

DISCLAIMER:
This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is
intended for the use of only the addressee and contains privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any
information contained in or attached to this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail reply and destroy the original
communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in
any manner.