[RE-wrenches] single string of batts: must the interconnects beinverter size cables?

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Feb 22 21:43:53 PST 2010

Trojan T105, Deka GC15, most every battery maker including Sears sells them. They're generally a 6 volt 220 to 235 Ahr, deep cycle, 65 lb battery that has been the main stay of small off grid systems for decades.
They are primarily used in golf carts, so they are readily available, and usually the best Ahr for the dollar.
Last 3 to 10 years.....

R. Walters
ray at solarray.com
Solar Engineer