[RE-wrenches] Solar accumulation panel (revisited)

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 14:10:44 PST 2010

Darryl - The argument they are making is that if there was a fault on that
line, and the inverter somehow stayed on, the fault current between the
breakers (the solar interconnection breaker in the subpanel and the subpanel
feeder breaker in the main panel) could conceivably be the equal to the sum
of the breaker ratings.

- Drew