[RE-wrenches] Inverter causing migraine?

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 3 18:50:08 PST 2010

Ron, the old inverters with heavy magnetic cores emitted some fairly strong EMF, and while I have never been concerned about them, those who are can build a grounded Faraday cage around them which will shield everything outside the cage. The size of the mesh corresponds to the length of the wave intercepted. If nothing else, your employee might benefit from the placebo effect.

Bill Dorsett

SunwrightS

1715 Leavenworth

Manhattan, KS  66502

Home/Office 785/539=1956

Cell  785/564-2583

wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net

See Amory Lovins July 08 on Charlie Rose

http://www.charlierose.com/guests/amory-lovins