[RE-wrenches] discharging Rolls batteries

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 15 17:45:12 PST 2010

Re: [RE-wrenches] discharging Rolls batteriesSome charge energy is lost in heat and some in coulombic efficiency.
There are educational powerpoints, papers and other information about batteries on the internet.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_efficiency
and http://www.mpoweruk.com/soc.htm
and http://web.mit.edu/mit_energy/resources/iap/MatSciOfRenewEnergy_Lecture2_Batteries_2006.pdf
and http://ecee.colorado.edu/~ecen4517/materials/Battery.pdf