[RE-wrenches] Investment Tax Credit & SEIA

Conrad Geyser conradg at cape.com
Thu Jan 14 21:31:55 PST 2010

Hi Peter,

1)       Only the DOT grant alternative to the ITC is due to expire. SEIA is
pushing for an extension.  I couldn't be more impressed by this organization
and would strongly encourage everyone in this industry to join.  There are
varying levels of membership and it costs some money but it is well worth
it.  They are very active in Washington and keep members updated with
webinars on legislation, accounting, tax issues, etc.

2)       Yes!

Perhaps Michael can see the accounting / economics as part of the
mechanics..   : >

Conrad

Cotuit Solar

  _____