[RE-wrenches] discharging Rolls batteries

Bruce Geddes bruce.g at ruralinzone.net
Thu Jan 14 11:41:14 PST 2010

Re: [RE-wrenches] discharging Rolls batteries
  I wonder why there is no temperature compensation on low battery voltage settings like there is on charging set points.  Do I just have to use the generator much more?

I may be wrong but my understanding of the Outback gear is that the temperature compensation is "global".  The V display on the Mate will show temp compensated volts and I am of the understanding that this flows through to all parameters set in the FX.  Perhaps an Outback rep can clarify this important point?

Bruce Geddes
PowerOn