[RE-wrenches] High amp charge to desulphate

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sun Jan 10 15:27:05 PST 2010

Ron,

I had a similar experience.
Customer had a similar battery, industrial, 1200 amp hrs at 48v, IBE that sat for a few years.

I hooked them up to a dual stack outback, and just turned it on.  The voltage was brought up with some solar and then we ran the generator for a few days straight.
Amazingly they did come back to life.
He did get about 3 years before they did die for real.

You won't need a lot  of current, they won't take it, at least initially ( if they react anything like sulfated batteries I've dealt with)

jay
peltz power