[RE-wrenches] Obscure/obsolete QO breaker....

David Katz dkatz at aeesolar.com
Sat Jan 9 15:23:16 PST 2010

You can get that from AEE - their part number 053-07819. it is on page
153 of the catalog.  It is made of a 6 space, 3 phase indoor load
center, a QO160 and a QO260 and the QD2DTI interlock which is available
from AEE - 053-02094 in case you want to buy the part separately.
David

David Katz

Chief Technical Officer

AEE Solar

1155 Redway Drive

P.O. Box 339

Redway, CA  95560

Tel (707) 825-1200

Fax (707) 825-1202

dkatz at aeesolar.com <mailto:david at aeesolar.com>

www.aeesolar.com <http://www.aeesolar.com/>

DISCLAIMER:
This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is
intended for the use of only the addressee and contains privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any
information contained in or attached to this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail reply and destroy the original
communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in
any manner.