[RE-wrenches] Sharp Sunvista 3500

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 16:48:37 PST 2010

Aloha Brian:
   Good luck with Sunvista, if it is in warranty, Sharp will ask you to send it back to them, but they may take 4-8 weeks to return the repaired unit to you!  This can be a big pain, and they often break again.  I just swapped one out for a new GT-3.3 this month, which was easy, but required reconfiguring the strings (from three strings of 7, 7, and 6 to two strings of 10.)
    I don't know what that error code means, but it probably means the inverter is failed.

Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537