[RE-wrenches] Battery based hydrogen incidents

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Dec 15 10:13:27 PST 2010

I am not advocating for no box or vent as the corrosion
factor is high without box and vent.

Just if and how many incidents have occurred.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"

Do not ever belive anything, but seriously trust through
action.