[RE-wrenches] Battery based hydrogen incidents

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 09:14:15 PST 2010

Yes they happen, Robb Cary of Battery Testing Co. has some frightening photos.  I have lost contact with him however.  I have had an experiance, but I did not take pictures.  When you find the top of the battery and or battery enclousure blowen to smitherens it was a hydrogen explosion.  Sorry I am on road today, would love to comment more.  maybe later
Darryl