[RE-wrenches] ground mount hardware

Chris Meier chrism at unirac.com
Mon Dec 6 08:17:22 PST 2010

We have the ULA solution, what you are looking for is a custom design so if you fill out our e-questionnaire. You can get to it on the technical support page of our website. Be sure to select open structure on the configuration wizard. One of our Application engineers will design the layout based on you inputs for you. The wind, snow and seismic will be the deciding factor for how many modules we can get in a column.

Thanks

Chris Meier

Residential / Light Commercial Program Manager

UniRac, Inc. A Hilti Group Company

1411 Broadway Blvd. NE

Albuquerque, NM   87102-1545

Ph:  505-242-6411