[RE-wrenches] NEC 690.74

Philip Boutelle philboutelle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 22:40:46 PST 2010

Phil-
Thanks for the clarification; the dual listing makes sense, and I should
have been more clear with my original wording to cover such dual ratings.
I'll be back on-site on Wednesday, at which point I'll notate exactly what
is on the wire.. but from the photos I have: "...OR RHW-2 2KV (-40C) PR II
SUN RES FOR CT USE FT4/IEEE 1202..." then elsewhere "....2KV DIESEL
LOCOMOTIVE CABLE P-..." sorry about the cutoffs, it's all I can read in the
photos. We got this cable from Independent Electric Supply, an electrical
distributor with locations around California.
-Phil