[RE-wrenches] wrenches] Internet-based monitoring -- including battery banks?

cvsolar at aol.com cvsolar at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 16:20:08 PST 2010

Dan,
  The WattMetrics system I mentioned earlier is set up to work with the output of the Mate in an Outback system.  Not sure how it works with other inverters. On the live sites, Herick &  Magic Mountain are Outback remote transmitter sites and the Solarfest Office is a grid tied Outback.and you will see in the recent data that there have been Grid Outages included.

John
CVSolar,