[RE-wrenches] Internet-based monitoring

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 09:17:10 PST 2010

Joel - Check out Locus Energy (http://locusenergy.com/).  Key features:

- Production and demand monitoring
- single and 3-phase options
- relatively simple to install (for single-phase at least)
- inverter direct monitoring for some manufacturers
- user configurable performance alert emails
- reasonable price point
- good customer service

Ask for Adrian and tell him Drew sent you... and he'll probably charge you
double.

Andrew Truitt
Truitt Renewable Energy Consulting
202 486-7507
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-truitt/8/622/713

Please excuse brevity and typos - this message was typed on tiny keys.