[RE-wrenches] Grundfos

Mike Nelson mdelectricsolar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 10:06:58 PDT 2010

Doug,
Thanks for the feedback. I have to install the monoflo, because it was
purchased 2 summers ago, but the customer didn't have the site work done to
install the pump. This summer the site work was finished and now the
customer is ready to have the system installed, so wish me luck!

DC Power is getting out of the pumping biz, so is Wholesale solar up north,
hopefully Solar Depot will remain in it. Our only other option is to go
through the plumbing supply houses.

I hear the bugs are being worked out of the Lorentz pump line, anyone have
any experience with them?

Mike Nelson
MD Electric & Solar
Gualala, Ca.