[RE-wrenches] Grundfos

Mike Nelson mdelectricsolar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 17:37:22 PDT 2010

I have also installed several Grundfos SQ Flex submersible well pumps, and
had trouble with them, primarily with the control systems, the low water
shut off sensor has failed on several pumps, and the CU200 control boxes
have failed. The pumps themselves have held up so far, and seem to be very
efficient. I wish there were more solar direct well pump options, I've tried
the ETA pumps, the Sunpumps (which are great for low head, low flow) and am
about to try a Monoflow. Any other thoughts?

Mike Nelson
MD Electric & Solar
Gualala Ca.