[RE-wrenches] Expected Life of DR2424

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Tue Nov 2 10:42:44 PDT 2010

Ben,

As usual use /abuse is the biggest factor. [Do they try to
run big power tools with it ?]

Is it subjected to heavy battery charging?

Is it in a dusty and or damp environment? [seen DRs in Costa
Rica dead after 2 years, ½ mile from the coast]

I know of Trace SW series that are original in the <700
serial #’s that are still in operation and doing well as
they are not abused.

On the abused side I have seen client smoke a brand new one
during the original house construction [after being warned
to not do that].

Thanks,  Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"