[RE-wrenches] Small Scale DC Lighting Distribution

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 16:52:51 PDT 2010

Battery to distubution, I would use a T fuse and a battery breaker to shut off the distubution panel.
I would distubute with a Sq.D QO panel. I believe the max breaker size for DC rating is 60 amps on QO breakers.

Do you mean 30 watt or 30 watt equivelent leds?  the 30 to 50 watt led is very large.

do your voltage drop calculations, to determine wire size.
DT