[RE-wrenches] 2011 NEC Code book with Handbook on CD ROM

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Tue Oct 26 15:14:29 PDT 2010

For Windows 7, you will probably have to call the number on the CD
jacket for tech support, unless you are really good with
computers.  You need to log on as administrator.  I had issues with
having 64 bit instead of 32.

I find the more recent versions of the CD less user friendly then
ones in past cycles.  At one time I could find almost anything
quickly by doing a keyword search.  It was almost too
easy.  Especially now,  I use bookmarks a lot.  With the indexing it
is easy to find what you want, provide you are familiar with the structure.