[RE-wrenches] Generator auto start

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Fri Oct 15 17:45:40 PDT 2010

HI All,

I've had many issues with the Outback AGS.
Talking to outback is well to be frank a waste of time.

And to recap, the issues I'm talking about are:  the AGS won't start when needed.  However it will start when you go to the mate and go to manual on.

The only fix has been to use a new/factory reprogramed mate.
Rebooting to factory settings, doesn't work.
New battery doesn't work.
So I charge for the shipping fee and then just the old mate back for an upgrade.

And yes I would love to see something as reliable as the old SW AGS.

peace,

jay

peltz power