[RE-wrenches] Battery capacity testers

holtek at sbcglobal.net holtek at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 4 14:46:28 PDT 2010

Since when does the customer make these decisions?

since they started writing the checks. Communicate the options, answer the questions honestly and openly, give your opinions and recommendations then let them decide what kind of system they want to own.

Holt E. Kelly
Holtek Fireplace & Solar Products
500 Jewell Dr.
Waco TX. 76712