[RE-wrenches] deadly fall off of roof

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 05:15:42 PDT 2010

In Minnesota we have had three falls from roofs that I know of.  All three of these falls have had serious results.  All life changing for the worker.  Months in the hospital, to walking problems, hand and arm problems and brain injuries.   Two were  no ladder tie off issues and the third triped and not tied off fell two stories.  I have offered a roof safety course twice now and intend to do it again, but I have a hard time convincing venues and other powers to give me the support that I feel this deserves.
Good people doing good work should be able to have good lives.

Darryl