[RE-wrenches] 48v small controllers

solardude97 solardude97 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 02:40:28 PDT 2010

Jay,
Another option on the controller is made by Stealth charging systems. It is made for bass boats and allows them to use the 12 volt alternator to charge the 24, 36, or 48 volt trolling motor batteries when the big motor is running. It will likely want to see 12 volt nominal input which limits your module choice somewhat. It is a sealed unit and has a 40 amp max rating. Not sure if they have a website but I have a phone number for them. Contact me off list if you need it.
Nathan Jones
Power Source Solar
Springfield, MO
417-827-0738