[RE-wrenches] Micro-Inverter Challenge Winners Declared. Interesting details to follow.

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 06:44:53 PDT 2010

Thanks for the discussion, I have found that for me there is no time advantage in micro inverters.  The wire management under the modules slows me down.  But for very small systems they seem to advantages.  The industry is rapidly changing, and with the code 2011 NEC and the arc fault protection clause, it will be a game changer with module optimizers and microinverters taking the lead.
Darryl