[RE-wrenches] RFI from MPPT Charge Controllers

Larry Crutcher larry at starlightsolar.com
Wed Sep 1 11:42:03 PDT 2010

Hello Frank,

Looks like your low pass design cutoff frequency is below 500 kHz. I
had not thought of this but I'll try it. Do you know where to find the
coil that large?

I would think that just by the nature of their design that an MPPT
controller would have this filtering.

Thanks,

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems