[RE-wrenches] Advice needed on upsizing a battery & grid interactive inverter stack

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 10:19:16 PDT 2010

I have a functioning Outback system of 12 inverters, the original design was for 15 inverters. My system can sell up to 40 kW to the grid and I have seen pictures of systems up to 25 inverters.  How big a battery bank and how big a generator?  Realistically you may not want to charge over C/10    Have you considered a 48 volt generator?

Daryl