[RE-wrenches] Trojan T-105 non-vented shipping caps?

bob reellison at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 12:47:05 PDT 2010

You might want to tie the batteries together with a ratchet strap. That will
probably do a better job of keeping them from turning over more than if they
are just single batteries.
The plastic under the caps will probably keep the acid from spilling. But I
would shake them to free any loose bubbles before I put the caps on, with or
without the plastic.
You could then just put them in a heavy plastic bag, and make the sign of
the cross and hope for the best.

Bob